Organized by the Forensic Psychiatry Program at St. Josephs Healthcare Hamilton, the Forensic Psychiatry Institute gives you an opportunity to learn from colleagues from across the province and around the world. This is where you will find information on:
- International Forensic Psychiatry Lecture Series
- Risk and Recovery Conference
- Forensic Psychiatry Summer Institute
- Radical Collaborations Research Day
- International Journal of Risk and Recovery
- Aggressive Incidents Scale
- Hamilton Anatomy of Risk Management and
- Hitting the Hammer podcast
Join us to engage in stimulating conversations about mental health and the law.
International Forensic Psychiatry Lecture Series
Hosted by McMaster University and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, the International Forensic Psychiatry Lecture Series is a weekly educational webinar series. It provides engaging and innovative topics on mental health and the law.
International Journal of Risk and Recovery
The International Journal of Risk and Recovery publishes research and practice-based articles for academics and clinicians. The journal covers forensic psychiatric and medico-legal issues with a focus on risk and innovation in rehabilitation in forensic mental health.